High quality replacement hydraulic rim brake lever blade for riders looking for improved performance and comfort.
- Precison CNC machined from 7075 aluminium.
- Minimal design saves weight where possible without compromising strength.
- Ergonomic shape helps to maximise comfort and control.
- 4-finger length offers significantly more power than a standard 2-finger lever blade.
- Compatible with Magura 2005-2010, Tensile and Racing Line lever bodies (pivot bolt spacer included for use with Magura lever bodies).
- Flip-flop design allows both left or right hand usage.
- Reach adjuster uses a larger grub screw (3mm Allen key fitting) with specific flat end to reduce damage to the lever body. Maximum adjustment = 4 turns clockwise from full reach.
- Available in Black or Silver anodised finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos.
- Not supplied with TPA kit.
- Supplied fully packaged with stainless steel reach adjuster screw, pivot insert and Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- Standard (14mm thick, 93mm reach adjustment) or Thin size (11mm thick, 88mm reach adjustment).
- Sold individually.
- Weight: 36.1g (Standard), 33.5g (Thin)
- Customer rating: 5/5