Lightweight, top quality 7075 aluminium screw-on sprockets ideal for competition use.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075 aluminium to offer a high level of quality and durability.
- Hard anodised surface finish increases the surface hardness and improves wear life.
- Extra wide 10mm base means more threads and a stronger connection between the sprocket and hub.
- Tapered design with custom chain support lip helps to maximize strength and durability, while CNC machined holes on 15T model help to keep the weight down.
- Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread.
- Stylish laser etched 'Trialtech' logos.
- Available in 12T, 14T or 15T only.
- Supplied fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- Weight: 11.4g (12T), 17.3g(14T), 19.9g (15T)
Please note: Aluminium sprockets wear faster than traditional steel sprockets. They are recommended for competition use only.