Developed in association with the World’s top riders, this lever has been tested and proven at the highest level of competition.
- Forged main body with precision CNC machined features.
- Forged lever blade with CNC machined pocket to remove excess material and reduce weight.
- Ergonomic shape feels supportive and comfortable with a wide range of reach adjustment.
- 13mm piston and carefully selected leverage ratios allow a shorter and stiffer blade to be used without a loss in overall power.
- IGUS pivot bearings from Germany for smooth pivot with no slack.
- Replaceable pivot pin features locking grub-screw and unique hidden ‘backup’ securing system.
- Injection molded piston using tough, low moisture absorbing engineering plastic specifically designed for use with Trialtech brake fluid.
- Custom made scraper seal made in the UK helps prevent debris causing premature wear of the hydraulic seal.
- Optimal bleed port position, air always rises to the bleed port exit, helping improve fluid change ease and quality.
- Low profile ‘leg-saver’ split clamp using a custom forged 7075 bolt.
- Optimal main hose exit angle helps prevent tangled and damaged hoses.
- Custom extra-tough M6 cr-moly bleed blanking screw.
- Supplied with a unique custom made bleed adaptor and hose.
- Left or right side specific but can be flipped in urgent situations (the pivot pin should be turned around for added security).
- Unique sprung TPA indexed/locking feature prevents the adjuster moving during use.
- All spares available separately, including a choice of coloured fitting kits.
- Compatible with all slave cylinders.
- Stylish Carthy Signature Series finish and technical bashring laser logos.
- Weight: 75.7g
Please note: Best performance achieved using mineral oil or Trialtech rim brake fluid. NOT compatible with DOT fluids.