Custom designed, high quality ISIS bottom bracket.
- Tested and developed over a period of more than a year to ensure maximum reliability.
- High quality manufacture with excellent tolerances and finishing quality.
- Minimalist aluminium alloy cups and centre sleeve help reduce weight.
- Unique, high load bearing units for increased strength and durability.
- Multiple seals keep out the elements.
- Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down.
- 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment, plus they can be removed easily to ensure that all types of 20-tooth Shimano BB tool can be used with this BB.
- 68mm shell width with 128mm long axle.
- Includes colour matched black crank bolts.
- Anodised black finish with laser etched Trialtech logo.
- Supplied in custom printed, Trialtech box with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- Weight: 252g (including crank bolts).
- Customer rating: 5/5
Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face outwards away from the frame as shown in the pictures. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.